The symptoms of food intolerances can be any from the following:
* Digestive problems (including bloating, diarrhea, constipation)
* Migrens, chronic headaches
* Skin problems, allergies (atopic dernatitis, eczema, acne, psoriasis)
* Chronic sinus problems
* Pshyciatric signs, anxiety, depression
* Joint problems, inflammation
* Chronic fatigue
Quite often a food intolerance can occur in addition to many diseases such as:
* tundmatu etioloogiaga kroonilised haigused
* thyroid diseases
* gastrointestinal diseases (Crohn´s, celiac and IBS)
* high blood pressure
* high cholesterol levels
* gout etc.
We offer the following food intolerance tests:
Cytolisa test (from blood to 176 food items) – read more from HERE
Cytotoxic test (from blood starting from 2 food items and chemical e-subsntances) -read more from HERE
Opioid peptide test (from urine) – read more from HERE
Food intolerance differs from food allergy and it cannot be determined with regular allergy tests. Therefore, food allergy and food intolerance are different things.
Allergy is a peron´s high sensitivity to a food or other substance. The symptoms of allergy appear quickly after consuming a food and they are related to one type of antibodies – IgE antibodies. In addition to the allergic symptoms various specific substances can be released (e.g. histamine).
In case of slower and more chronic reactions to foods that are not tolerated, we can talk about food intolerance. Symptoms can appear as much as 72 hours after consuming a food. They can affect any part of the body.