3 day FODMAP nutrition program, online
Why try the FODMAP program?
- If you have noticed that your digestion or digestive tract does not function as it should
- You suffer from diarhhea, constipation, stomach cramps, pains, bloating or bad general feeling
- FODMAP diet allows the digestive tract to heal
- It is a good way to try whether FODMAP diet is something to you for longer term (NB! Consult with the therapist if you want to continue with FODMAP for longer)
For who is FODMAP intended for?
- People with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrom) diagnosis
- For SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)
- FODMAP may help also with following conditions: arthritis, MS, eczema, fibromyalgia, migrens
Who shoud NOT try the FODMAP program?
- In case of pregnancy or diabetes
- Severe heart, liver, kidney disease or lung failure
- Consult with therapist before you start for any other chronic condition that you might have
What is included in the program?
- 3 day FODMAP menu with recipes (gluten and casein free)
- Possible to choose from vegetaran or omnivore menu (participant gets both)
- Shopping list
- FODMAP list for allowed and not allowed foods
- 90 euros, as individual course;
- 160 euros, in case you wish to have an individual nutritional therapy session with Liis Salus additionally (duration 1 h).
Necessary: computer and Internet connection, hand mixer and/or food processor.
Additional information: nutritional therapist Liis Salus, LS Health OÜ. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy it here!
- Choose the program, with or without consultation.
- Click on the green button that will take you to the shopping cart.
- Add or remove products, and proceed to the checkout.
- Enter your contact information and choose your preferred payment gateway.
- The course will be sent to you after a successful payment.