It is a very special bread. So different from any other breads that you normally use as sandwich bread. Ideal with plant based spread or hummus. Enjoy!
- 400-600 g spinach (can be deep frozen and defrosted)
- 350 g GF buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp himalaya salt
- 2 tsp oregano (dried)
- 2 tsp thyme (dried)
- 2 tsp GF baking powder or psyllium
- 0.25 tsp baking soda
- 3-4 eggs
- 1.5 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 100 g coconut oil (melted)
- 100-150 g crushed walnuts
- 50-100 g hemp, pumpkin or other seeds
- black grinded pepper
Soak the walnuts overnight in water (optional).
Mix together liquid ingredients – egg, apple cider vinegar, melted coconut oil, defrozen spinach.
Mix in another bowl all solid ingredients – flour, salt, pepper, baking soda, herbs, psyllium, seeds, crushed nuts.
Add both mixtures together.
Place the dough into a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake at 190’c (or with ventilation 175’c) for 30-50 min.